Matrix2 AF62 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones with Headset Functionality
Bluetooth Wireless Fidelity
Lose the wires but keep the sound quality with the MEE audio Matrix2. Using advanced 40 mm drivers with aptX and AAC technology for the highest quality Bluetooth audio streaming possible, the Matrix2 provides full range sound that is rich, yet balanced, satisfying even the most discerning listeners.
Product Features :
- Can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wirelessly
- Rich wireless audio experience with deep bass, crystal clear vocals, and silky smooth treble
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 technology with NFC and support for aptX and AAC audio codecs for HD-quality audio
- Built-in microphone for headset functionality with controls for media and phone calls
- 22 hours of battery life for both talk and audio playback; Includes 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
At a glance – Update to a Matrix2 :
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC Technology
- support for aptX and AAC codecs
- 22 hour talk / playback time
- 350 hour standby time
- expanded ComfortTouch ear pads
What’s in the box :
- Matrix2 Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
- Premium protective carrying case
- USB charging cable
- Stereo audio cable
- User manual
BLUETOOTH WIRELESS FIDELITY
Lose the wires but keep the sound quality with the MEE audio (formerly MEElectronics) Matrix2. Using advanced 40 mm drivers with both aptX and AAC technology for the highest quality Bluetooth audio streaming possible, the Matrix2 provides full range sound that is rich, yet balanced, satisfying even the most discerning listeners.
Bluetooth 4.0 with NFC pairing, aptX / AAC codec support, and an optional wired audio mode provides maximum performance and versatility while Multipoint connectivity lets you manage calls and media from two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
With a built-in high quality microphone and full set of phone and media controls, the Matrix2 lets you take charge of your multimedia and phone experience.
OUTSTANDING BATTERY LIFE
Ultra-efficient Bluetooth 4.0 chipset provides 22 hours of talk and/or media playback time and 350 hours of standby time, allowing the Matrix2 to go all day on a single charge. The Matrix2 can be used while charging, so when the battery gets low simply plug it into any USB port for uninterrupted use.
REFINED STYLE & COMFORT
Articulating ear cups, new expanded earpads, and an adjustable headband provide all-day comfort while the exquisite carbon fiber styling makes a distinct statement.
Product Description :
Pinnacle is more than a name – it is a statement that identifies the P1 in-ear headphones as the result of two years of design, engineering, and refinement. With its proprietary acoustic design and innovative zinc-alloy construction, the MEE audio Pinnacle P1 delivers a timeless combination of beauty and performance.
Product Features :
- High-fidelity in-ear headphones utilize an advanced moving coil transducer and acoustic diffuser tuned to recreate music tracks with maximum clarity and resolution
- Balanced frequency response with superb handling of spatial cues for the ultimate concert-in-your-head experience
- Built to last with zinc alloy housings and interchangeable, replaceable cables
- Unique ergonomic design can be worn two different ways and fits all ears comfortably
- Includes protective carrying case, 3 sets of Comply memory foam ear tips, 6 sets of silicone ear tips, and extra cable with mic and remote for phones/tablets
What’s in the box :
- Pinnacle P1 Audiophile In-Ear Headphones
- High-fidelity silver-plated OFC audio cable
- Headset cable with microphone and remote
- Comply T-200 memory foam eartips (3 pairs)
- Silicone eartips (6 pairs)
- ¼” (6.3mm) stereo adapter
- Premium carrying case with laser-etched serial number
- Shirt clip
- User Manual
An advanced high-impedance moving coil transducer and acoustic diffuser are used by the Pinnacle P1 to recreate music tracks with maximum clarity and resolution.
Advanced Dynamic Driver
A proprietary 10mm moving coil driver with 50Ω impedance delivers a full-bodied bass note and slightly warm tonal character while retaining high levels of resolution and refinement.
Proprietary Acoustic Diffuser
The P1’s patented acoustic diffuser ensures the best balance of treble intensity and smooth-in-the-ear response, boosting high-frequency extension and energy without adding harshness.
Built To Last
Durable construction features die-cast zinc alloy housings and replaceable cables with MMCX (micro-coaxial) connectors. Two cables are included.
High-Grade Audio Cable
Silver-plated 99.99% pure copper stereo audio cable ensures the richest detail retrieval and maximum performance when using the Pinnacle P1 with high-end audio systems.
Designed for extended listening sessions, the Pinnacle P1 features an innovative ergonomic design that can be worn two different ways.
Superior Fit and Comfort
Six sizes of silicone eartips and 3 sizes of Comply Premium Memory Foam tips provide a secure, personalized fit for all ears.